Ritz Cracker Party Sandwiches
I’ve been going through a pretty serious “ham and cheese slider party” phase. You know those little baked sandwiches with Hawaiian rolls and melted butter on top? Well, for a while I couldn’t get enough of them and served them at every party. However, no one complained because they are delicious, buttery and easy to love. But now it’s time to change things a little.It’s the same concept, but with crackers that are just as buttery and just as delicious, but a little smaller. I think I’m about to enter another serious party sandwich phase.
- 48 Ritz crackers
- 8 slices ham
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chopped onions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place half of the cookies, flat side down, in a 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
- Cut the ham into small strips, fold and place on each biscuit.
- Cut the cheese into 2.5cm pieces and place one on each piece of ham/biscuit.
- Top with another cookie to create a mini sandwich.Add Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder to the melted butter and pour evenly over the cracker sandwiches.
- Scatter the poppy seeds and chopped onion evenly over the top.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the top is golden brown.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
For more recipes click here!