French toast is a classic breakfast dish loved by people all over the world. To do this, slices of bread are dipped in a mixture of eggs, milk and spices and then fried in a pan until golden brown and delicious. However, making French toast can be time-consuming, especially if you’re cooking for a large crowd. This is where sheet pan French toast comes into play: This allows you to make a large amount of French toast at once, saving you time and effort. This dish is perfect for a lazy weekend morning or to feed a hungry brunch crowd.
- 1 loaf brioche bread, cut into 1-inch thick slices
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups whole milk
- 4 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 120°F. Grease the pan.
2. In a bowl, combine milk, eggs, butter, vanilla, brown sugar and cinnamon.
3. Dip the brioche bread slices into the mixture, making sure they are well coated on both sides.
4. Transfer and place on a baking tray. Fry for 7 minutes on each side until golden brown.
Serve hot with your favorite toppings such as syrup, fresh fruit or powdered sugar. We also love the extra slices of butter. We invite you!
For more recipes click here!