- 1 pound. Cooked Chicken, Chopped
- 20 oz. Broccoli chopped, frozen, cooked and drained
- 2 cans lean chicken soup
- ⅔ C. condensed milk
- ½ tsp. Garlic powder
- 1 C.Low-fat cheddar cheese, grated
- ½ C. Breadcrumbs
- 3 tbsp. Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken and broccoli in a large bowl.
- Add soup, milk and garlic powder to bowl. Stir to mix well.
- Spread the chicken and broccoli mixture in the bottom of a well-greased 9×13 baking dish.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Mix breadcrumbs and Parmesan in a bowl.
- Sprinkle the baking dish with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Cook for 30 minutes.
- Reserve 10 minutes before serving.
For more recipes click here!