This Slow Cooker Chicken Stuffed Green Bean Casserole is an easy weekend meal the whole family will love! It tastes like Thanksgiving dinner!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- chicken seasoning (optional – use whatever your family likes!)
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) chicken or turkey flavored stuffing
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 (12 ounce) can chicken or turkey Sauce
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (12-16 ounce) bag frozen green beans
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the chicken breasts in the slow cooker. Season as desired.
- In a medium bowl, combine the stuffing with the chicken broth and sauce.
- Spread the mixture evenly over the chicken.
- In another medium bowl, combine cream of mushroom soup and sour cream.
- Distribute the resulting mixture evenly over the filling.
- Distribute the frozen green beans evenly over the soup.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4-6 hours (or LOW for 7-8 hours) or until chicken is cooked through.
For more recipes click here!