- 1 (8-ounce) package Cream Cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Cold Milk
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package
- Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix 1 (12-ounce) can frozen whipped cream, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups crushed butter crackers (about 38 crackers)
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 cans (21 ounces each) strawberries for filling the cake
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Whip the cream; Mix well.
In a small bowl, beat the milk and pudding mixture on low speed for 2 minutes. Add to cream cheese mixture. Add the assembled cover.
In a small bowl, combine crackers and butter.
2-1/2 liter pack. In a bowl, add half of the cream cheese, breadcrumbs and pie filling mixture. Repeat the layers. Store in the refrigerator until serving.Yield: 12 to 16 servings.
For more recipes click here!