- 2 (8 ounce) cans croissant dough
- 1 1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries, divided
- ¾ cup butter
- 1 ¼ cups brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup 7Up soda
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking pan.
- Separate the crescent-shaped triangles of dough. Distribute the strawberries, reserving 1/2 cup for the sauce. Drop a spoonful of strawberries, one at a time, onto the base of the triangle, then wrap the dough around it, folding the edges to seal. Distribute the ravioli evenly in the prepared pan.
- Place the remaining butter and strawberries in a medium microwave-safe bowl and heat until the butter melts.Mash the strawberries with a fork until you get a jam-like consistency. Stir in brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and lemon juice. Pour the mixture evenly over the meatballs.
- Pour the baking soda between the balls (not on top).
- Bake for 33-36 minutes or until golden brown.Serve hot with ice cream or whipped cream.
For more recipes click here!