The Sugar Cookie Frosting recipe is a homemade sweet frosting that uses only four ingredients and can be customized with your favorite flavor and color.
How to Store Sugar Cookie Icing
I often store it in a piping bag closed with a rubber band or string. It can also be stored in the refrigerator in airtight containers for up to a week. If you are using food coloring, I often color the icing before storing because you will see the “real” color once the icing has cooled.
- 1 cup (125 g) candy&039; Sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons of whole milk, depending on the season and desired consistency
- 1 tablespoon of light corn syrup
- 1-3 drops of lemon juice, depending on the season and desired consistency
- pastry strainer’039; sugar to remove lumps.
- Place all ingredients in a medium bowl and stir with a spatula until smooth.
- If necessary, add more milk and/or lemon juice to reach desired consistency.
For more recipes click here!