Taco Stuffed Peppers (Keto Stuffed Peppers) is an easy to make Mexican recipe that everyone will love. Ground beef, salsa, sour cream, and melted cheese come together to make the perfect, healthy, and delicious serving! This recipe is keto, low carb and gluten free!
- 4 medium green peppers, halved
- 1.5 pounds ground beef, browned
- 1 package taco seasoning mix or for those looking for something tasty, homemade taco seasoning recipe
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream cheese
- 1/2 cup salsa
- Preheat oven to 150°F. Wash the peppers, then cut them in half lengthwise and remove the seeds. Place in a baking dish and pour in 1/4 cup water. Cover and microwave for 7-10 minutes until peppers are soft. Check availability regularly.
- In the meantime, fry the minced meat until cooked through. Add taco seasoning and water and cook according to recipe or package instructions.
- Once the meat is cooked, add the cream, sauce and 1 cup of Cheddar cheese.
Spray a 13 x 9 baking dish with nonstick spray. Arrange the cooked peppers on a plate and fill generously with the meat and cheese mixture.Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake at 180°C for 20-30 minutes until the peppers are heated through and the cheese is melted. Serve with your favorite taco ingredients and salsa. Recognize!
For more recipes click here!