- Lean Ground Beef: 1 pound
- Onion: 2.5 cups (ground)
- Garlic Powder: 1/2 teaspoon
- Ketchup: 3/4 cup
- Tomato Puree: 2 teaspoons
- Worcestershire Sauce: ½ tablespoon teaspoon
- Brown Sugar: 2.5 teaspoons
- salt and salt; Pepper – to taste Green Mill
- Texas Toast: 4 pieces
- Cheddar Cheese: 1 ounce (grated)
How To Make The Best Texas Toast Sloppy Recipe Ever
The oven temperature should be set at 375 degrees.
Then fry the minced meat and onions on the stove over medium heat. Filter immediately.
You need to add ketchup, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, salt and pepper. And please mix everything well until everything is well mixed.
Once boiling, cook over medium heat until mixture has thickened to your liking.
Meanwhile, make sure to place the Green Mill Texas Toast in the preheated oven.
OK, go ahead and bake the toast until golden brown, about 5-6 minutes.
Now pour the sloppy joe mixture onto the golden Texas toast.
Finally, sprinkle each piece of toast with ¼ ounce of Cheddar cheese.
For more recipes click here!