- 2 cans drained tuna
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2-3 tablespoons cooking oil (e.g. olive oil or avocado oil)
- In a bowl, combine the drained tuna, almond flour, grated Parmesan, mayonnaise, egg, chopped parsley, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, onion
- powder, salt and pepper. Mix well until all ingredients are evenly mixed.
Form pancakes or cutlets from the mixture obtained. The size is up to you, but there should be about 4-6 meatballs.
- Heat cooking oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Carefully place the tuna cutlets in the pan and cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side or until browned and cooked through.
- After cooking, remove the schnitzels from the pan and place them on a plate lined with absorbent paper to absorb excess oil.
- Serve your keto tuna cutlets with your favorite side dish, such as fresh salad, steamed vegetables or cauliflower rice.
- Enjoy a delicious and nutritious keto meal!
For more recipes click here!