A delectable and mouthwatering dessert that is keto and low carb friendly are these white truffles. They contain butter, heavy cream, sugar-free white chocolate, and coconut rum in their preparation. They are simple to prepare and ideal for a special event.
- 125 grams of butter
- 250 g of sugar-free white chocolate, either purchased or homemade using
- cocoa butter, erythritol, vanilla essence, and sunflower lecithin.
- Heavy cream, 1 tablespoon
- Heavy cream weighing 150 g
- 2 cl of coconut rum, either purchased or homemade using rum, coconut essence, and erythritol.
- Melt the sugar-free white chocolate in small pieces with a tablespoon of heavy cream in a double boiler. till glossy and smooth, stir occasionally.
- Add the butter and coconut rum after taking the pot off the heat. Once everything is added, whisk well.
- Remaining heavy cream should be whisked until firm peaks form. To fully incorporate it, gently fold it into the chocolate mixture.
- Mixture should be chilled for at least two hours or until it is stiff enough to form.
- Use a spoon or melon baller to scoop out little balls of the mixture. Place them on a baking sheet that has been prepared with parchment paper after rolling them between your palms to make smooth spheres.
- Set the truffles in the refrigerator for an additional hour.
- Enjoy your low-carb and keto-friendly white truffles!