- 1 cup flour
- 4 eggs
- ¾ cup milk
- 6 tablespoons lard or vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
How To Make Yorkshire puddings
- In a small bowl with a spout, mix together the flour and eggs, then add the milk. Mix until a homogeneous mass is formed, a few lumps are enough!
- Keep the cake in the fridge for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- When ready to bake: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and add ½ teaspoon oil or lard to each hole of a 12-cup muffin tin.
- Place the muffin tin in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Take the dough out of the fridge and add salt and pepper.
- Quickly take the hot muffin tin out of the oven and immediately pour the mixture evenly into it. Put the pan back in the oven as quickly as possible.
- Cook the pudding for 16-18 minutes or until soft and golden brown.
For more recipes click here!