Zucchini pancakes, one of the best ways to enjoy summer. Quick and easy, zucchini, onions, parmesan and spices make them so delicious they become an appetizer or second course. Perfect accompaniment.
Now that summer is here and anything zucchini-related is possible, this is a recipe you’ll want to try. Easy zucchini pancakes.
- 2 cups grated zucchini, well drained* (about 3 medium zucchini)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese (25 grams)
- 1/4 cup flour (32 grams)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 spoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-2 pinches of black pepper
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except olive oil.
- In a medium or large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add a generous spoonful of the mixture and fry until golden brown on both sides.
- Drain them on a plate covered with absorbent paper for a few seconds and then serve immediately. Recognize!
For more recipes click here!