- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (28-ounce) can chopped tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried basil coffee
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/ 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- 1/2 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cups grated
- Cheddar cheese 1/2 cup grated
- Monterey Jack cheese 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly oil a 9×13 baking pan or coat with nonstick spray.
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the pasta according to package instructions; drain well.
Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the ground beef and onion and cook until the meat is browned, about 3 to 5 minutes. Make sure to chop it up while cooking. Season with salt and pepper.Drain off excess fat.
Season with tomato paste, basil, oregano, parsley and chili flakes; Season with salt and pepper.
In a small bowl, mix cream cheese and sour cream.
Place noodles in prepared pan and sprinkle with cream cheese-beef mixture; Sprinkle with cheese.
Place in the oven and bake until golden brown and hot, about 15-20 minutes.
Serve immediately, garnished with parsley if desired.
For more recipe click here!