These delicious, easy-to-make hamburger pizzas are made with ground beef, onions, garlic, marinara, mushrooms, peppers, and melted mozzarella, all on toasted English muffins. Personalize it with your favorite pizza toppings. This tried and true family favorite recipe is always a hit.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup pepperoni – chopped
- 1 can pizza sauce
- 1 garlic clove – chopped
- 1/2 cup onion – chopped
- 1 cup mozzarella – chopped
- 1 tablespoon tsp Italian seasoning
- 6 rolls, divided
- Container: skillet and baking tray
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Fry the hamburger, onions and garlic in a pan, drain the fat.
- Return the hamburger mixture to the pan, add pizza sauce, pepperoni and Italian seasoning. Mix and heat. Place each bun half on a baking sheet.Pour the mixture over each sandwich. Sprinkle each burger with mozzarella.
- Cook for about 15 minutes until the cheese has melted.
For more recipes click here!