Pistachio Pineapple Cake – Quick and easy cake with ONLY 5 ingredients! A delicious frosting with only 4 ingredients!
- 1 box Angel Food Cake
- 1 3.4 ounce box Pistachio Pudding Mix
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 20 ounce can crushed pineapple with juice
- 8 ounce can, refrigerated, thawed
- ⅔ cup whole milk
- 1 90 ml can pistachio pudding
- Chopped pistachios for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9×13 baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, oil, eggs and pineapple juice. Beat until well mixed.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Allow the cake to cool.
- To prepare the icing: Mix the second pudding mixture with the milk until the mixture thickens. Mix with a cool whisk until completely combined.
- Freeze the cake and let it cool for 2 hours before serving. Sprinkle with chopped pistachios if desired.
For more recipes click here!